Five Characters Who Don't Have Sisters But Should So They Can Make Out with Them
1. Bastain Balthazar Bux. I'll admit it, I love The Neverending Story III. For many reasons, really, but male/female step-sibling relationships have always interested me, even way back before I recognized myself as being attracted to girls. It's the sudden intimacy of having a girl thrust into your life not just as a friend, but as a sister. To have a sister you made out with thrust into your life would be most intimate of all, of course. I also remember this dynamic as appearing in the movie Gordy. Of course, this meme is for a sister, not a stepsister, but remembering the third movie immediately suggested him to me for this. He's all so alone after the death of his mother, after all, and would be so much happier if he had a sister to make out with.
2. Joan Girardi. Joan of Arcadia provides all sorts of wonderful
opportunities for incest family dynamics, with Joan having an excellent father and two brothers at least one of whom I think is excellent (guess which one!), but sadly no chance for sister/sister interaction.
3. Cassidy Casablancas. Cassidy so needs a sister so he can make out with her. It'd be all twisty and will-to-powery, and they could be evil together.
4. River Tam. The potential for Crazy Space Incest increase exponentially when you add another Tam to the mix!
5. Veronica Mars. Again with already 'cesty family dynamics being dialed up, in this case possibly logarthmically.
Five Characters Who Don't Have Brothers But Should So They Can Make Out With Them
1. Dawn Summers. I'm mainly thinking of annakovsky's "Les Cousins Dangereux" here, where the S4 AtS mindwipe makes everyone believe Conner is Dawn's brother.
2. Amy Madison. Can't you see the two of them? Brother and sister, playing together, eating brownies together, having sex together, doing black magic together, turning people into rats together.
3. Kitty Pryde. She needed to be on one of these lists, and she had a father in canon, so I ended up putting her here.
4. The Stepford Cuckoos. I think the sort of het male fantasy the Cuckoos embody (which isn't exactly my het male fantasy, but I appreciate the purity of the archetype) is well served by them having a single brother they habitually make out with.
5. Jack Harkness. I wanted a boy on the list.
Five Characters Who Don't Have Excellent Fathers But Should So They Can Make Out With Them
This list was hard to come up with. Often the types of characters to which I'm attracted tend to have fathers in canon.
1. Inara Serra. Preferably dirtybadwrong squcky politics of heterosexuality sex here, but then I guess he wouldn't be an "Excellent Father."
The next four can be loving Keith/Veronica-type relationships (eta: but don't have to be, since a couple would also make great dirtybadwrong pairings too):
4. Malcolm Reynolds
5. Gwen Cooper
Wow, that's a lot of fictional incest. All of which is specifically dreamt up to hit my kinks like whoa.
. . .
I'll be in my bunk.